Desert Olive Trail Parachute Ripstop Anorak
Classic fit unlined anorak. This 5.6 oz. cotton/nylon ripstop has a touch of stretch for comfort, and offers moisture management and anti-bacterial properties. Details include drawstrings at the hood and waist with leather stoppers, large dual-entry patch and flap pockets with snap closures, and matte black metal hardware. Garment washed for a lived-in feel. Zip closure.
- Model: Model is 6'0", weighs 175 lbs and wears a Medium
- Body: Classic fit anorak with drawstrings at the hood and waist, zip front, and large dual-entry patch and flap pockets with snap closures.
- Fabric: Trail Parachute Ripstop - 70% cotton, 28% nylon, 2% spandex.
- Care: Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Wash separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- Origin: Import. Learn more
The Fabric Trail Parachute Ripstop
5.6 oz. cotton/nylon ripstop with a touch of stretch for comfort. Offers moisture management and anti-bacterial properties. Washed for a lived-in feel.
Foundations for the Modern American Wardrobe that we know you’ll dig.
Measurements reflect body dimensions. All units are in inches. Please use this chart as a general guide as measurements are approximate.
Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck.
Measure across your shoulder to your elbow, then down to your wrist. This measurement is your arm length.
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.