Light Blue Campus Knit Oxford Button Down Shirt
Classic fit long sleeve button down inspired by iconic vintage shirting. This 7 oz. yarn-dyed cotton has all of the character of woven Oxford cloth with the ease of a knit. Garment washed with enzymes and softener for a lived-in feel.
- Model: Model is 6'0", weighs 170 lbs and wears a Medium.
- Body: Classic fit long sleeve button down shirt with single spade chest pocket.
- Fabric: 7 oz. yarn-dyed cotton oxford. Constructed using knitting machines for extra ease, with all of the character of classic Oxford cloth. Washed for a lived-in feel.
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors, do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary.
- Origin: Import. Learn more
Foundations for the Modern American Wardrobe that we know you’ll dig.
Measurements reflect body dimensions. All units are in inches. Please use this chart as a general guide as measurements are approximate.
Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck.
Measure across your shoulder to your elbow, then down to your wrist. This measurement is your arm length.
Measure around your neck. Be sure to measure over your Adam's apple, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.