Vintage Black 8 Inch Deck Short
- Model: Model is 5'11", weighs 175 lbs and wears a
- Body: Straight fit with an 8 inch inseam and a relaxed leg opening
- Fabric: 56% cotton/ 34% polyester/ 10% spandex
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low. Do not spot clean. Do not bleach. Color will fade over time
- Origin: Import. Learn more
The Fabric Deck Short
Lightweight, quick-drying cotton blend with a four way stretch you can actually swim in.
56% Cotton, 34% Nylon, 10% Spandex, 4.75 oz.
Foundations for the Modern American Wardrobe that we know you’ll dig.
Measurements reflect garment dimensions. All units are in inches. Please use this chart as a general guide as measurements are approximate.
In order to best determine fit, it may be helpful to compare our garment’s measurements to a similar garment you already own. Lay your garment on a flat surface and take all measurements from the outside of the garment.
|28||28||10 7/8||25 1/5||6|
|30||30||11 3/8||26 1/2||6|
|32||32||11 7/8||27 1/2||6|
|34||34||12 3/8||28 1/2||6|
|36||36||12 5/8||29 1/2||6|
|38||38||12 7/8||30 1/2||6|
The waistband is measured from side to side along the top edge.
The front rise is measured from the crotch seam to the top edge of the front waistband.
The thigh is measured 1" below crotch seam straight across the leg. Double that number for total thigh measurement.
Measure the length from the fork (where the legs meet at the crotch) to the pant hem, follow the inside seam.