- Model: Model is 6’ 1", 180 lbs and wears a size 32
- Wash: Double Dye black
- Fit: Standard Fit - leaves room through the thigh and calf
- Details: Copper rivets and nickel buttons
- Fabric: 13 oz. Japanese Stretch Denim (99% Cotton, 1% Stretch)
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Origin: Import. Learn more
- Questions?: Visit Help or Email email@example.com
A comfortable stretch jean with the weight of our Raw Indigo Denim. You ever have that problem where your black jeans turn grey over time? That will never happen with these jeans. The yarn is dyed black, and then we over-dyed the finished jean. These jeans will stay pitch-black forever. Features our button ‘safety’ fly, nice tonal stitching, and our classic branding patch.
Foundations for the Modern American Wardrobe that we know you’ll dig.