Shade Slub Vintage Pocket Tee
- Model: Model is 6'2", weighs 180 lbs and wears a Medium
- Body: Straight Hem - a classic straight hem
- Fit: Sleeve length measures 1.5" shorter and body length measures 3/4" shorter than our traditional Curved Hem Tee
- Fabric: Slub - loose knit, textured, breathable 100% cotton
- Care: Pre-shrunk. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Origin: Made in USA. Learn more
The Fit and Features Slub Classic Crew Pocket Tee
An everyday tee with a straight hem that hits just below the waist. The sleeve length measures 1.5" shorter and body length measures 3/4" shorter than our signature curved hem tee.
USA grown cotton, cut, sewn, and dyed in Los Angeles.
Soft rib neck binding with a flat stitch finish for comfort and casual ease.
Single needle reinforced chest pocket.
Twice-laundered fabric for the perfect broken-in feel and 100% pre-shrunk fit.
Classic hem–perfect tucked in or worn out.
Slightly cropped sleeves for a vintage feel.
The Fabric Slub Tee
Lightweight cotton knit with a subtle, marbled texture, giving it an almost vintage quality. Knit in Los Angeles.
100% Cotton, 145 gsm
For Venice Wash Colors, Do Not Spot Clean
See all: Slub
Foundations for the Modern American Wardrobe that we know you’ll dig.
Measurements reflect body dimensions. All units are in inches. Please use this chart as a general guide as measurements are approximate.
Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck.
Measure across your shoulder to your elbow, then down to your wrist. This measurement is your arm length.
Measure around your neck. Be sure to measure over your Adam's apple, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.