Olive Draped Twill Short Sleeve Camp Shirt
Classic fit short sleeve camp collar shirt inspired by our favorite vintage shirting. This 5.25 oz. cotton/rayon twill has a subtle sheen and a relaxed drape. Constructed with clean finished seams for durability. Details include two chest pockets, a loop and button closure at neck, and real mother of pearl buttons. Garment washed with golf ball for a lived-in feel.
- Model: Model is 6'0", weighs 170 lbs and wears a Medium.
- Body: Classic fit short sleeve camp collar shirt with two chest pockets and a loop and button closure at the neck.
- Fabric: 5.25 oz. cotton/rayon twill with a subtle luster and a relaxed drape. Washed for a lived-in feel.
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors, do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary.
- Origin: Import. Learn more
Foundations for the Modern American Wardrobe that we know you’ll dig.
Measurements reflect body dimensions. All units are in inches. Please use this chart as a general guide as measurements are approximate.
Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck.
Measure across your shoulder to your elbow, then down to your wrist. This measurement is your arm length.
Measure around your neck. Be sure to measure over your Adam's apple, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.