- Model: Model is 6’ 2", 180 lbs and wears a size 32
Wash: Light Wash
- Fit: Slim Fit - fabric will give with wear
- Details: 3 Button Fly, 33.5" Inseam, 14 oz Denim
- Fabric: 14 oz. Japanese Denim (98% Cotton, 2% Spandex)
Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Origin: Import. Learn more
- Questions?: Visit Help or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the most washed-down jean we make but it’s still got lots of life. This pair comes in a slim cut with a clean, narrow silhouette through the thigh and leg. The quality of a denim “wash” is determined by how realistic the fade looks, the depth of color, and overall softness—in all 3 categories this jean excels. Notice the highs and lows of the indigo around the fly and the subtle ridges along the busted outseam, not to mention the subtle whiskering, honeycomb and stack fades at the hip, knee, and hem. This is as close to an authentic 50 year old jean that you’ll find off the rack.
Foundations for the Modern American Wardrobe that we know you’ll dig.