- Model: Model is 6' 0", 175 lbs and wears a Medium
- Body: Vintage One Pocket Shirt
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Origin: Import. Learn more
- Questions?: Visit Help or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If our Brushed Flannel Shirt is a cast iron skillet, the Pacific Twill is a pre-seasoned pan. The twill weave of this shirt is the same as our jeans, but with 1/4 of the weight. Here we took two different colored threads (navy and black, and grey and black, respectively), wove them together, cut and sewed the fabric, then over-dyed them. Over-dying abrades cotton fibers, loosening them up to create unparalleled softness—the equivalent of years of washing and wearing. This lightweight flannel has a loose, easy drape that feels like a well-worn dress shirt.
Foundations for the Modern American Wardrobe that we know you’ll dig.