Vintage French Terry Raglan Sweatshirt
- Model: Model is 6' 2", weighs 175 lbs and wears a Medium
- Fabric: Vintage French Terry
- Care: Pre-shrunk. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Origin: Made in USA with domestic materials. Learn More
- Questions?: Visit Help or Email email@example.com
Originally designed for a one-armed General named Raglan in the Napoleonic wars (seriously), this classic sweatshirt offers a broad range of motion in the shoulder. We washed down the French Terry fabric to soften up the cotton fibers for a perfect worn-in feel.