- Model: Model is 6' 2", weighs 175 lbs and wears a Medium
- Worn with: Charcoal Broken Twill Trouser
- Fabric: Brushed French Terry. 100% Cotton
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Origin: Import. Learn More
- Questions?: Visit Help or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This Brushed Loopback Hoodie provides reliable warmth and durable construction under the harshest conditions. The outside of the fabric is soft and flat, with a looped interior that’s created with tiny metal bars in the knitting process. Loop terry has lots of surface area, so it stays warm, but the loops distance the sweatshirt from your skin to promote air circulation. The inside is looped, so the cotton fibers open up and really stays warm. The side seams are constructed with a durable flat lock stitch, with twill tape for added fortification. We chose a strong double needle ‘caballo’ stitch on the cuff, pocket, and hem, that washes down beautifully. This hoodie will look even better a thousand wears down the road.
Foundations for the Modern American Wardrobe that we know you’ll dig.