Black Dry Waxed Canvas Highland Jacket
- Model: Model is 6'0", weighs 175 lbs and wears a Medium
- Body: Full - Intended to be layered.
- Fabric: Dry waxed canvas - 100% cotton. Blanket Lining - 80% Polyester, 10% Wool, 10% Recycled Fiber
- Care: Do not wash. Do not dry clean. Do not iron or tumble dry. Wipe clean with a damp cloth or spot clean. Use stiff brush for loose surface soil.
- Origin: Import. Learn more
The Fit and Features Dry Waxed Canvas Highland Jacket
Standard fit. True to size. Cut full to allow for layering.
14 wale corduroy at the collar and cuff, giving structure to the fabric, and added insulation.
Triple needle chain-stitching for total durability.
Padded cotton in the sleeves.
Fully lined with a custom striped wool blend blanket for warmth and insulation.
Black alloy shank buttons.
Halley Stevensons’ water-repellent dry-waxed canvas.
The Fabric Dry Waxed Canvas
Heavyweight dry-waxed cotton canvas milled at the storied Halley Stevenson Mill in Dundee, Scotland. This densely woven canvas is naturally water-wicking, but the dry-waxed finish takes it one step further.
100% Dry Waxed Cotton, 14 oz.
Foundations for the Modern American Wardrobe that we know you’ll dig.
Measurements reflect body dimensions. All units are in inches. Please use this chart as a general guide as measurements are approximate.
Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck.
Measure across your shoulder to your elbow, then down to your wrist. This measurement is your arm length.
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.