- Model: Model is 6’1, 180 lbs and wears a size 32
- Fit: Slim Fit - fabric will give with wear
- Details: Dull Steel Nickel Hardware
- Fabric: 14 oz. Japanese Stretch Denim (99% Cotton, 1% Stretch)
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Origin: Import. Learn more
- Questions?: Visit Help or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is our solid black jean, cut clean with a narrow silhouette through the thigh and leg. The fabric is Japanese, and was woven with black thread, then over-dyed black for a true deep black that won’t turn grey in the wash. We made the yoke a little deeper on these (the yoke is that ‘V’ stitch above the pockets). The yoke is everything on a pair of jeans, and a deeper yoke gives your backside more room. 1% stretch means no tough break-in, and plenty of comfort right from the jump.
Foundations for the Modern American Wardrobe that we know you’ll dig.